Talented and Experienced Staff
At LWA, we combine technical expertise and creativity with a strong commitment to understanding and achieving the needs of our clients on a broad variety of projects. Our areas of expertise include environmental and chemical engineering, database management, GIS, numerical modeling, aquatic toxicology, water quality monitoring, statistical analysis, data quality assurance, pollution prevention, technical report preparation, graphic design and public outreach. Our projects can range from traditional water and wastewater engineering to highly specialized water quality, stormwater and watershed management services. LWA staff combine in-depth knowledge of environmental regulations with engineering and science skills to provide high quality products and services in an increasingly complex regulatory environment.
Meaningful Work and Exceptional Benefits
Larry Walker Associates provides an exciting working environment. Most of our offices are located in downtown neighborhoods with easy access to restaurants and coffeehouses.
Our benefits package is exceptional and includes the following:
- Profit sharing retirement plan fully funded by employer
- Fully paid health care premiums with various options from which to choose for employee and immediate family
- Vacation and sick leave, as well as 10 paid holidays each year
- Annual bonus program
- Company gatherings, including annual company-wide retreat, annual spring family event, and regional office parties and events
- Employment anniversary date dinners
- Attendance and presentations at professional conferences and seminars
- Mentoring program and opportunities for professional development
Larry Walker Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions based on environmental science or engineering experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital, disabled, or veteran status.